If you're one of those yelpers/amazon primers/reviewers - then consider me one of your peeps.
I am a HUGE fan of reviews, getting honest opinions, and receiving products within two days ;)
This product review is about a facial cleanser that I've been dying to try and have read many reviews on. It's vegan, cruelty free, and under $12.00 - I'm all in.
How it works:
1. Mix equal parts clay and ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) or water - ACV works better - in a non-metal bowl using non-metal utensils.
2. On a clean face & neck, put an even layer of mixture onto both.
3. Let the mixture do it's thang until dry.
4. Rinse off with warm-to-hot water + a clean wash cloth.
Note: This mixture - when in the process of drying - will literally feel like it's tightening your skin. It's going to pulsate and you'll get all sorts of feels from it (In a good way of course).
5. Finish with applying a vitamin C serum.
6. Followed by a Retinol Moisturizer (I'll post about what products I use at a later date).
I've been using this product once a week for the last three weeks and there has been some major differences in my skin's texture, and if your pores have a tendency of being large (like mine), you'll notice them shrink almost immediately! - I even had my boyfriend try it out and he loved it (Babe, if you're reading this - sorry, had to!)
Disclaimer: My skin type is a combination of dry and oily, not to mention very sensitive. This product hasn't caused any issues with my skin but everyone is different so please test out a small portion of your skin before trying it all over your face and neck.
Overall recommendation: Buy it! Click the link below and if you decide to give it a try, let me know what you think.